News Project Manager & SEO Specialist
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
IMPORTANT: (READ BEFORE APPLYING)
We are NOT interested in standard/mass applications or SEO Jobs, READ the application and our demands BEFORE you apply, thank you!.
This job has the utmost importance to us, and we expect the applicant to be the best in his class. Please do not send an application if you are either uncertain what we are in need of, or if you are not sure that you can do the job.
PEREPO NORDIC is in search for a Project Manager for a job that requires top skills.
You will receive x amount of locally (4 nordic languages) written articles/newsletters and you task will be to make agreements with local (country specific) websites/medias to post the articles. You will be expected to follow 100% the set SEO policy and SEO demands of each article and deliver a full report on weekly basis.
1. You will have a monthly deadline of making agreements with all medias on X amount of articles.
2. You will have the opportunity to be hired on monthly basis if work delivered according to our expectations.
3. You will be expected to have basic SEO understanding and knowledge and able to follow 100% direct SEO guidance rules according to each article/news release.
4. You will be expected to google/research for websites in local languages (we recommend google translate)
5. You will be expected to contact multiple website owners to agree posting of articles and posting to the specified SEO rules and guidances stated by us.
6. You will be expected to deliver reports on weekly basis of your progress.
7. You will be expected to be online and available on Skype during at least 3-4 days a week for fast communication.
Please let us know why you are the best employee to hire, we look forward for all the applications and wish all applicants the best of luck.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – SEO Project Manager