Virtual Assistant Wanted For 30 Hours/Week
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're in need of a virtual assistant for the following tasks:
1. The use of scrapebox for a number of tasks that will be handed to you in a step by step procedure. (you must have your own license)
2. Keyword research using Long Tail Pro (you must have your own license)
3. Wordpress implementation of posts, including formatting.
4. Emailing merchants to ask for sample of products for us to review on our site.
5. Newsletter formatting through Aweber.com
6. SENuke XCR procedures (you must be experienced and have your own license)
7. General tasks that will be assigned to you at any given moment.
- Long Tail Pro license with experience
- Scrapebox license with your own private proxies and experience in using this script.
- SENuke XCR License with A LOT of experience
- Experience in using Wordpress
- Experience in using Aweber.com
- Microsoft Excel with experience in editing spreadsheets
- High level English (doesn't have to be your first language but you should be highly proficient nonetheless.
- Gmail account with experience in using Google Docs
We have procedures already developed in Google Docs that you can use to follow along with. You will also be required to communicate with us via commenting in each Google Document if any changes to the procedure needs to be made.
Right now you will be working on procedures in relation to one site, but in the near future you may be required to work on more than one at a time.
All tasks are to be designated to a Google Calendar which should then be shared with the management staff who you will be introduced to after acceptance.
See the attached document as an example of one procedure you will be required to do. Take note of the sections assigned to "VA".