Virtual Assistant for Company President
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Welcome to one of the most rewarding and professional companies in Florida, USA!
We are looking for virtual office manager with a positive attitude, is energetic and pays great attention to detail to assist the president of a real estate company. Assistant must have the ability/availability to work during USA business hours. Position will begin as soon as possible or the right candidate.
This will turn into full time.
(We will not hire agency related people.).
Items we are looking for:
- have references
- have admin experience
- be subject to a through background check
- have a knowledge of CRM's /Datbase managers such as Infusionsoft/Saleforce/TopProducer/
- have an excellent grasp of Excel & ability to import/export contacts to/from a CRM
- familiar with Microsoft office
- experience in creating mailing labels based on the date sorted above (or ability to learn quickly)
- be able to put presentations together in Powerpoint/Pro-presenter (or ability to learn quickly)
- be proficient at taking written content and creating printable presentations to leave with clients
- some web design/content knowledge or ability to learn is a plus
- research and date mining would be great
- type at least 40 wpm
- have strong time management & project management skills.
- be able to take a basic job description or assignment and figure out the best way to complete without being coached at each step of the way
- you must be self-motivated and able to focus without being distracted from your project and assignments
Your applications must include the following to be considered (please read carefully):
1) send us an audio file of yourself answering the following two questions (if you cannot attached one, please provide a URL/link to an audio file. Pre-recorded audio files for other jobs will not be accepted)
a- Why you think you are the best person for the position
b- Your top two questions about this work/position
2) the audio file must be titled with "your name" and "odesk" ie for example "Jane Smith_odesk"
3) Place in first line of your response/application: "I am your Executive Assistant".
4) Write in your response a summary of your experience that is pertinent to the job description above and the tasks required of you.
5) let us know how much you would like to be paid.
NOTE: Pay will be negotiated based on candidates experience, professionalism, and attention to detail.
We look forward to hearing from you and working together with the best candidate!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – 3 Presentations to be Designed