Seeking a part-time Manager for blog
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am seeking a part time manager to manager 2 freelancers who update content on my blog. I am seeking a professional who can speak professionally at all times. Ability to rewrite tasks and explain tasks to employees.
I have a blog that has 1 writer currently writing on android topics. The blog also requires 1 other freelancer that uploads android files to the server that is link within each topics.
Theses task are very simple and I have detail descriptions decribing the process. Currently these 2 individuals are pretty much performing well without much intervention.
But I need a part-time manager to work 2-3 hours on Monday doing the following.
1. Reviewing the android posts that have been written
2. Reviewing the android files that have been uploaded
3. Adding new topics to the list for the process to recycle. (this is just adding new topics very easy and I will explain later)
4. Collaborating with freelancers to make sure everyone is doing whats needed.
Manager needs to be willing have more room for growing as I will be hiring 1 more additional writer and 1 person to do another task.
All task will be automatically assign each week via asana, so this will help us seek what task are open and overdue.
I need to put may focus on making this blog grow and need a manager to keep it together in a organized fashion.
This takes me about 2-3 hours per week.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Need part time blog submitter