First Line Technical & Sales Support
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a small but well established software vendor looking to move first line support away from the software developers to a dedicated support person.
As a result we are looking for an experienced support person with highly analytical skills to assist our highly technical customers (IT Departments of organisations such as Sony, Kodak, US Army, Microsoft, BBC, NASA etc) with the deployment and usages of our software, a SharePoint / Windows Server based PDF Conversion and Manipulation product.
We receive on average 5 support requests per day. Sometimes 1, sometimes 10, so this is not a full time position. You are free to multi task on other projects, but will need to be able to respond immediately when there is a support ticket.
* First line technical support (Basic troubleshooting)
* First line sales support (Create some basic quotes, answer ordering questions)
* Excellent customer service manners
* Excellent English Writing Skills
* Excellent English Speaking Skills
* Background in Information Technology
* Analytical mind
* Previous Technical Support Experience
* Willingness to work flexible hours
* Willingness to work from home / your own office
* Available Monday to Friday between 8AM – 10PM GMT (or more)
* Respond to technical and sales calls within 60 minutes
* Should be willing to sign a NDA
Optional / Nice to have
* College degree
* Any kind of software development experience
* Any kind of Windows System administration experience
* SharePoint experience
* Zendesk experience
* InfoPath experience
* Available 24/7
You will be tested by email and telephone. Please do not respond unless you match all entries listed under "Requirements". To prove that you are a real human, and not an automated system, please start your reply with the word 'SharePoint'.
Skills: english, grammar, microsoft-sharepoint, microsoft-windows, pdf, troubleshooting