I need an ecommerce site ASAP Please
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have a client who needs a site made for her Gift Baskets business.
Before you bid on this, please make sure you meet the following...
1. You must communicate efficiently in English (written/spoken)
2. You Must be able to meet deadlines.
3. You MUST be able to start ASAP and finish this site fast
4. YOU MUST Be willing to get started, do the work, and get paid after the work has been completed.
5. YOU MUST be honest, ethical, and hard working. I'll be giving usernames and passwords and I ask that you are trustworthy to keep them safe and never share with anyone.
If you're cool with these terms, then continue reading.
The customer really needs this site to be completed within 2 days.
The domain has been registered and if I choose you, I'll simply send you login details so you can start working on the site asap. The site will be hosted on a cPanel server running the latest in php, mysql, and whatever you need.
You must be good at creating graphics because I'll leave you in charge of creating the banner image and it must be clean-looking and catchy.
Now, here's where it gets a little technical....
The website can be an osCommerce site and you must be an expert at setting these types of sites up.
Like I said, it needs to have a clean, and organized look, kind of like this site: http://wpstoredemo.com/
As far as payment gateway, the customer is using the Quickbooks Merchant Services by Intuit.
I know that osCommerce supports it. I found the payment plugin at this link here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/
There are only about 30 products with images that I will send you if I choose you to work on this project.
Also, Mother's Day is this coming weekend and we have a few gift baskets that are specifically for Mother's Day. So we need this site finished by Wednesday if possible.
I can only pay between $80 and $120 for this site, so only bid if you can do the work for that price.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you personally.
P.S. If you do a good job, you can be sure that I'll be hiring you for more future jobs. :-)