Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for team oriented individual with the ability to work on their own to help our growing software development team.
• Must be detailed oriented, very intuitive, with the ability to think outside of the box
• Experience in black/white/ and grey box web app environments.
• Experience testing against multiple browser types.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with writing test cases, test plans, test matrices, and executing plans.
• Experience with ad hoc, smoke, and regression testing.
• Requirements gathering
• Document software defects, using our bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Ability to document items articulately so others can replicate.
• Understanding or have a background with programming languages.
• Ability to investigate a customer issue referred by technical support.
Nice to haves:
• Experience scripting against a ZK web environment a plus.
• Owning an iPad is a plus (This will allow testing for our mobile apps).
• Experience scripting against mobile apps outside of simulators
Skills: qa, test, quality-assurance, agile