Video Editor for Youtube (with basic Green Screen)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for an excellent editor to help with my Youtube channel. Looking for someone who is fun to work with and ready to create some great videos. I shoot on a Green Screen so it would help if you have some basic experience for this - check out a couple of videos on my channel to see examples - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1
Please continue reading if this describes you:
- you are a strong editor
- you pay attention to detail and to specific client requests
- you are easygoing and fun to work with!
- you work quickly and efficiently
If you are still interested - I would like to hire somebody long term and will be paying **per episode** ($5.50). Each video lasts approx 3 minutes and will follow a formula that is repeatable.
There will be two rounds of interviews - some questions below and then I may invite you to complete a practical task if you are a good match for the job.
Please begin by sending;
1. Between 1 and 3 links to editing work that you have completed (youtube, vimeo etc).
2. Please can you also write 2-3 sentences about why you are the best candidate for this job, and why you would be good to work with on a longer-term basis.