Put content into Knowledge Base
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are creating an online knowledgebase.
Here are a couple of examples of articles that we need written:
This knowledge base will have about 12 to 15 products. We want to first concentrate on the user guides and then on the admin guide.
What we need:
1. We need to copy content from our software business partners a) support websites and b) PDFs and place it into our site.
2. We need screen shots added to the KB articles using Techsmith SnagIt
3. Create content for the Knowledge base from the ground up
4. Articles must be user friendly, well organized, and easy to understand.
5. Articles must have consistent formatting
What we are looking for in a person:
1. Honest, integrity, hard working
2. A good communicator - get involved with us.
3. Make yourself available - We need someone that can be available during a few U.S. (Central Time Zone hours)
4. A prolific writer that can be concise and user friendly. Your writing must be user friendly, well organized, and easy to understand.
5. Writer must be fluent in English
6. You must be able to be creative and an independent thinker
7. SEO experience is a plus
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Web Server Administrator / Developer