Online Auction Store Executive - Fantastic opportunity for a talented person
We are recruiting for an Online Auction Store Executive
The OASE will support the General Manager by independently running online auction sales similar to eBay. This is a diverse role and will involve product sourcing, product listing, creating new ideas for products and providing customer service.
• Writing product descriptions in an exciting format, highlighting benefits that are relevant to potential buyers and encouraging sales
• Calculating product landed costs through invoices
• Adjusting, resizing photos and adding text to them where relevant to make them attractive
• Responding to presale email enquiries about products
• Checking payments are received using reconciliation software
• Following up with customers over missing payments and addresses
• Responding to post-sales product queries and making judgements on how to solve each issue e.g. warranty repair, out of warranty repair (e.g. past the expiry period, or the user damaged the product)
• Problem solving over customer complaints by e-mail
• Researching and inventing new ideas for products through researching other sellers, magazines, online catalogues
• Contacting suppliers by instant messaging chat and email
• Negotiating prices and identifying cross sell options
• Calculating profitability and landed costs
• Judging market interest by comparing products to currently existing ones on the market
□ Excellent written abilities are a must – a large part of this role is creating exciting product descriptions
□ Experience in managing an online store
□ Experience managing eBay or online auctions
□ Experience in negotiating with suppliers by email
□ Experience in writing product descriptions
□ Experience in performing customer service over email – finding solutions while showing good judgement over whether it is an issue with the product, or issue caused by the customer
□ Ability to use Word, Excel, Photoshop, Paypal, Gmail, Dropbox, Skype
□ Interest in electronics, household items, automobile goods is beneficial
□ Some of our products are adult toys therefore please ensure you do not have an issue with this
Efficiency and integrity
Commitment towards excellence
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone passionate to be part of our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
-Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining your relevant background and why you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role.
-If you have previously worked on an online store or an online auction account, if possible - please provide the website link
-Start date is scheduled for October 25 on a part time basis.