Android and web development expert urgently required
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have just finished designing an Android app, a small micro site and the CMS which will drive the website. The CMS will be finished by tomorrow in terms of design so we are looking for an expert or a team of experts who can do the following
- Slice up PSD/AI files very nicely and use them for the android app, the website and the CMS
- Develop a bug free android app using native Java in a very high pressure situation as the deadline is not too far away
- Expert with backend development like PHP, MYSQL as these will be used to create the CMS and the backend of the website which will drive the whole system.
- Good at testing and making sure all the phases of the project work well, without bugs and crashes
- Document the work and prepare a guide which end users can refer to
- Provide 1 year support
I am looking for the person with the following skills
- expert in Java and android development and has developed several CMS driven apps. I want the app to be world class
- expert in PHP and MYSQL and has experience in building their own CMS
- knows how to get feeds of facebook and twitter on the android app
- knows how to speak good english
- The deadline is 1st November and then I want to use the next 4 days after this till 5th to test the different systems and fix errors that arise. I want someone who can work non stop from tomorrow till the 12th even on weekends as this project has tight deadlines. Please apply only if you can commit to this.
- On the 6th, I will show the client and get their feedback and then from the 6th to the 10th, we should make all the changes.
I am open to someone who wants to use ready made frameworks etc to complete the job faster, I would like to hear your suggestions.
Here are the instructions to apply
- I don't want long applications, just 15 lines or so about yourself, your experience, why I should hire you, and some links of your best work.
- Read everything carefully before appying, I will question you about the scope of the project and the deadlines, if you cannot answer, I will end the interview
- If you do not follow the above, I will not interview you
My budget is as follows 400$ for the app, 450$ for the CMS backend and 150$ for the microsite.
Deadlines: 1st November Morning - version 1 of the project
1st November - 4th November - testing and fixing the system
5th November - system without obvious bugs, should not crash, should be ready
6th November - client will review and give feedback
6th November - 10th November - make changes and start uploading to google store
I will give you more details like wireframes and designs when I interview you. You will have to sign an NDA before starting the project and you will NOT be able to use this job in your portfolio.
I recommend looking at my work history, if you do a good job and work hard on this, you will have tons of work coming your way as I have got several jobs for apps, websites and games lined up, I am just looking for good contractors.