Designer and Code Programmer- Drupal Site + Dynamic
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking a Web designer and Programmer who can create a unifying Dynamic Website that runs throughout the entire website. The designer and Programmer must have the ability to coordinate with one another to complete all the elements that go into making the web pages, so that they complement one another and reinforce the sites subject. The Designer and Programmer must develop a solution in which the user and outside users are able to tie all parties together with in the site; and can communicate within the site and tie other 3rd party vendor’s together and coming to one social community; That helps communicate the main message and that imparts a consistent look and feel spanning the entire website. The goal is to present a pleasing aesthetic to the viewer, keep his interest and provide the viewer with a clear impression about what the website's content is about. Color, layout, and font are key factors. The Designer and Programmer must have the ability to create easy layout in the backend user for the web owner to have the ability to make additions, delete items, able to navigate, make revisions at any given day. The overall plan is basically a unique wedding site, catered to events, scheduling, and creating budgets with unique functions, i.e. calendar functions, reminders, task completions budget planning, seating charts, guest list, tracking guest, sending out reminders, importing address books, adding site within a site, creating email account, dashboards, messaging, linking to mayor social medias, check list, time lines, bio page, credit card processing, IP linkage with Google calendars, Google mail, Yahoo Calendars , Yahoo mail, Marketing structure within site , banners, credit card processing , multi-language function, allow multi users on one account with different functions and allow privacy to certain sections, and Video tutorials. The design must be a responsive design and must cater to mobile users. There are more features within the site but will be discussed to the winning bidder; Please note this is a long term job not and not an overnight creation. (Please read prior before responding if you are not capable of any of the requirement below please do not apply.)
The main skills you should have are:
1. At least 2 years’ experience in Photoshop.
2. Photoshop PSD layers will be labeled in an appropriate fashion.
3. Careful attention to proper element spacing, font, color, gradients (if required), opacity, etc.
4. At least 3 website design examples - we want to verify you worked on the design (we will contact the website's owner to verify - you must provide 3 references for us to call)
5. Degree in graphic / web design is preferred but not required.
6. We will be utilizing Drupal for this website so if you have designed any Drupal themes, then you get brownie points.
7. We currently have a Logo and the Theme completed so less work for the designer.
8. This is only for the entire website, so please make sure you quote accordingly.
9. Once designer is selected we will continue to provide work, as this is only the beginning.
10. This site is catered to events, scheduling, and creating budgets.
12. The ability to work with and/or interact with AJAX.
14. You should be able to create W3C compliant web pages.
13. We do not use tables unless we are presenting data so you shouldn't either. If you don't understand this, this is not the job for you.
Skills: yahoo, marketing, video, design
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – CakePhp and Zend Programmer Needed (2-3)
- Fixed-Price – Designer needed for a few pages and redesigns.
- Fixed-Price – Designer to Create Responsive page and Saving Plan with Budget.