Writer Wanted with Experience in PHP Frameworks
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm building a small website that helps web developers decide which PHP framework they should use. I need one person to write five separate articles (one for each framework).
In order for you to write clearly on the subjects, you should have some experience in PHP web development, and a basic understanding of: models, views, controllers, routing and databases.
Each article should:
- Talk about the main features of the framework
- What makes it different from other frameworks in general
- Be in a technical writing style, just give the straight facts to the reader right from the start
- Not contain any links
- Be original content that will pass copyscape and be SEO friendly
- Each article needs to be at least 500 words (2500 in total)
The frameworks are:
- Symfony 2
- Zend 2