Image Preview Gallery Page
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I would like the following image preview page implemented. The goal of the page is a simple image preview:
1. 8 mini images are put horizontally (see attached sketch) on the page.
2. When the user clicks on the image a larger preview window pops up containing a bigger version of the image
3. The pop-up window has a close button (x)
4. From the pop-up window the user can navigate to the prvious image (<) and the next image (>).
5. There is room for a Title on the Image preview popup.
The 8 full-sized images are attached. Please resize them appropriately to fit the needs.
The image preview gallery will be placed inside this currently blank page on my site: http://development.kartamobile.com
If you think that a commercial library is well-suited for this let me know so I can buy it and you can complete the project with it.