Shopify expert/developer required ASAP
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Shopify expert/developer required ASAP for small UK business website.
We are working on a client's antiques e-commerce website and have set up the majority of the site. It is based on the Minimal theme although there are many layout/template changes.
We need help with the following, ideally within one week from the date of this post:
Displaying multiple currencies
- display product prices in £GBP / $USD / €EUR in the same view (front-end only). Other currencies must be calculated from the base £GBP price entered in admin.
- client has a custom calculation for $USD price – would this be possible?
- pre-fill form input field on contact page with the product details (name and stock number) if a user clicks on the 'Enquire' button from a product page.
Slideshow / product galleries
- fixes required - home sildeshow randomly stops cycling through images, slideshow navigation doesn't appear, product gallery images do not swap correctly, show/hide sections not working, missing social sharing buttons.
Highlighting current main menu items
- apply 'current' state to a main menu item if you are in any page within that section e.g. landing pages, collections, product pages.
Product admin. Added functionality
- setting up so that the client can see all products by name and SKU then edit prices without having to go into individual product pages.
- if this is not possible, we need to be advised on alternative bulk update methods, which mainly involves changing prices. We have looked at CSV method suggested by Shopify but but it appears too complicated.
Applicants must have experience in building Shopify stores, dealing with multiple currencies and using Liquid templates. This is a short-term position with an immediate start and London/UK based developers are preferred. You will be working closely with the current front-end designer. Our budget for the work above is around £150 GBP.
If you can help and would like more details, please contact pep(at)intergreater(dot)com ASAP.
We look forward to your reply.