Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for SEO/SMM specialist who can help rank our Shopify women accessories ecommerce website at the top of search results in order to drive traffic and sales.
This is a position that will continue for at least 6 months and requires intense internet research of the fashion industry, intimate knowledge of fashion blogs and in general a sense of style and women's clothing industry.
Our market is: Fashion & Accessories
The candidate should understand the fashion industry and specialize in keywords used by competitors for fashionable accessories.
Tasks to be performed:
• Promote the website through a variety of white hat methods including but not limited to:
• Keyword Research: Analyze our niche/industry to identify the keywords that will yield the most benefits
• Competitive Analysis: Analyze who is currently ranking at the top of the search results for those keywords, and perform a competitive analysis to find out why they’re ranking so highly.
• Customized SEO Campaign: Put together a customized SEO campaign for our website, based on your findings.
• Execution & Results Monitoring: Execute the campaign and monitor our rankings
• Reporting: Each month, you will send us a report showing what specific actions you took to execute the campaign, along with our rankings and how they’ve changed over the course of the month.
• Onsite SEO analysis & recommendations
• Local directory listings (i.e., Local.com, SuperPages.com, Yelp.com, etc.)
• Google Places setup & optimization
• Bing Business Portal setup & optimization
• Link building including effective, organic, ethical SEO link building only.
• Guest blog posting
• Weekly posting of up to 500 words article on our own blog
• Facebook promotion for the page (already created by us) without trying to sell anyone anything. We are interested in creating a presence first and a loyal follower base and sales will follow.
• Twitter Account: Already setup - you will need to tweet 3-4 times per day with meaningful information without trying to sell anyone anything.
• Add or change short descriptions for products in the Shopify cPanel every once in a while. We will provide access to Shopify and you can find the products that need the descriptions there.
To be considered, please provide examples of work you have performed for similar sites. Budget is $200 per month for at least 6 months.
Skills: research, analysis, facebook, twitter