We are currently looking for a virtual assistant who will work in assisting us in doing web research - discovering markets and niches, as well as assisting our writers in finding information to write about.
The job requirements is as follows:
1. The ability to understand and follow instructions.
2. The ability to understand and communicate well in written English.
3. An understanding of web research, easily trainable on keyword and market research software, and the ability to be highly organized with information.
While it's not a requirement, knowledge of Market Samurai is highly recommended and anyone with this knowledge will be given preference.
You will be conducting research - on the web, you will be digging through articles, forums, blogs, wikipedia, and websites attempting to find information to provide for our writers. You will also be gathering up product reviews (From Amazon, Forums, and the web in general) to provide for our writers to write up reviews and other content.
You will also be utilizing Market Samurai and Keyword Researcher to find untapped markets and niches, for us to find and utilize. You will take paramaters that we give you, utilize the software to find these uncovered niches, then fill out an excel sheet with the information.
You will be fully trained on what is expected of you. The three most important skills I'm looking for is:
1. Communication. I expect you to fully understand written and spoken English.
2. Trainability. You need to be able to pick up new tasks quickly.
3. Hard working. There will be deadlines that need to be met. Failure to meet these will result in termination.
The job would be part time, as needed. I expect around 10 hours a week or less.
In order to qualify for this job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions:
1. What is 8+4?
2. Please give me any examples or experiences you have had with research - for work, school or anything else.
3. Are you familiar with Market Samurai? If so, provide me with some examples or experiences you have had with it.
4. Are you familiar with Internet Marketing? If so, have you done any work with internet marketing and, if possible, include examples.
5. Are you familiar with excel or spreadsheets? You will be utilizing spreadsheets to organize the data given to you.
6. Are you able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
If you do NOT answer each of these questions, then your application will be trashed immediately.
*Note if you use Micro Niche Finder or Keyword Scout, these are fine as well.
Skills: research, amazon, marketing