IV&V Executive - Telecommute
IV&V Executive - Telecommute
Do you like teleworking, spending more time with family and avoiding rush hour and long commutes?
• Are you a Quality Assurance or IV&V professional looking for a new challenge?
• Ready to remove job uncertainty from your life?
If so, this is the right project for you. Join an exciting team of IV&V professionals as they deliver expertise on industry best practices, lessons learned, and experience overseeing software development projects. We’re looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in today.
We offer a competitive benefits package including bonuses and vacation time. And with long commutes off-the-table, you’ll enjoy benefits.
Get ready to apply your IV&V skills as part of a team effort. The ideal candidate will possess a BS degree in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, System Engineering, Business Administration (Master’s Degree is a plus).
• Experience providing IV&V analysis of system contractor's documentation including configuration management, risk management, requirements, tests, system compliance, operational assessment, etc.
• Understanding of QA Methodologies and techniques based on IEEE Standards for IV&V
• Working Knowledge of ITIL Service Management
• Working knowledge of PMBOK and CMMI frameworks
• Working of enterprise architecture design and implementation
• Knowledge of software development and software quality assurance based on Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experience in IV&V, Quality Assurance, or Operations role on a large complex enterprise level information systems project
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working closely with client senior executives and managers
• Expertise with the following technologies a plus: Oracle 10g RDBMS, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), or Java
IV&V Team Responsibilities:
• Provide ongoing assessment and analysis of system development contractor’s operations against industry standards such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI).
• Ensure that system development contractor maintains the client system in compliance with all federal and agency regulations, directives and standards related to the federal Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, also known as the Information Technology Management Reform Act (ITMRA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), the Government Information Security Reform Act (GISRA), the Computer Security Act of 1987, OMB Circulars A-130 and A-123, and IRM 2.1.10.
• Ensure that the content of all system documentation and deliverables are consistent with the system development contractor’s Performance Work Statement (PWS).
• Ensure that the system development contractor establishes positive customer relationships and provides effective customer support and service.
• Ensure that the system development contractor provides and maintains reliable system hardware that meets the performance metrics of the development contract PWS.
• Ensure that the system development contractor establishes and effectively executes risk management processes.
• Ensure that the system development contractor delivers quality software developed in accordance with the agency Lifecycle Management Framework (LCM)
• Ensure that the system development contractor provides highly reliable and secure IT managed services and support that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
• Evaluate and ensure the effectiveness of system user training provided by the System development contractor.
• Ensure that the system development contractor demonstrates improved performance, reliability, security, and reduced cost of operating the system.
• Ensure that the system development contractor continues to provide a successful electronic system for linking existing constituency systems and electronically exchanging timely and relevant records to benefit all system users.
• To reduce program risks, provide proactive IT and programmatic analysis and recommendations based on proven industry practices and/or in response to evolving legislative requirements.
For interested candidates please send us ASAP a word version of your CV + cover letter + contact
Skills: benefits, management, engineering, administration, analysis, qa, design, agile, rdbms, training