My name is Luisina Ameriso and I work as a Resource Coordinator for Moravia IT.
Moravia is a leading provider of translation, localization and testing services. Our globalization solutions enable companies to enter global markets with high quality localized products and services that meet the language and functionality requirements of local customers in any locale.
We are currently looking for a Japanese linguist for an open position with one of our clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Glossary creating and maintenance: develop a glossary of highly nuanced phrases, products and their translations in Italian
• Translating , editing and review of marketing materials; transcreation
• Translating , editing and review of UI strings
• Creating style guides
• Working with Product Managers, in-country stakeholders, localization vendors and quality assurance engineers to drive linguistic, terminology, and style issues to resolution.
• Planning and executing linguistic quality assurance tasks.
• In-country, with in-locale linguistic and cultural currency
• Native level fluency.
• 5+ years of demonstrated English to native language translation and editing experience
• Degree in linguistics, translation, technical communications and/or equivalent experience.
• Marketing and UI translation experience
• Demonstrated technical experience with localization and terminology platforms and tools.
• Ability to understand data analysis, software and system concepts.
• Basic knowledge of / interest in behavioral psychology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and native language.
• Strong problem-solving, project management skills, and organizational skills.
• Interest in and flexibility to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, multitask, and deliver high quality results under tight timelines.