LMS and E-commerce CMS
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. What other integration (connection) is required between LMS and E-Commerce Portal? Please specify
That's basically what I want.
Basically, the E-commerce site controls access to the LMS.
As long as
a) Parents can assign courses/activities to their kids,
b) Kids can take them and retake them, and
c) Parents and kids can review the results
that should cover it.
As long as we agree to a broad understanding of that, I'm good. Though see response 2 for more info.
2. We are assuming only Parents/Kids will have access to LMS, vendor will not have access to LMS, their access will be limited to only E-Commerce Portal only? Please confirm
In Moodle, you can create accounts with various levels of permission.
For ease of putting lessons up, I'd envision a step by step process in which
a) Vendor uploads (and later modifies) their content to the LMS - they can't publish or make it go live, but the course creation and upload is by them.
If you need to re-assess, fine, but I need the parts of the system that can be automated, to be automated.
Here is something similar but without the LMS - http://www.currclick.com/index.php
In Scope Items:
1. Customization in Course Management Section
2. Make course accessible to only Parents who have purchased packages from E-Commerce Portal
3. Making changes in Question sections
4. Customization in Grades section to calculate grade as per the specified criteria.
5. Customizing reports section to show reports in prescribed format.
6. Customizing Registration/Account section so that Kids account can be assigned to Parents accounts.
Integration required with E-Commerce Portal
1. Login into Moodle Panel from Website
2. Question data transfer from Moodle site to Ecommerce portal
3. Auto Creation of Accounts for Parents when they create an account in E-Commerce portal
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Tech Support Helpdesk, work from home