Sr. Programmer Job Purpose: Develops, implements, analyzes and repairs all software programs by guiding development of program specifications; overseeing testing efforts; assign, prioritize and oversee the work of programing staff.
Must be able to mindmap a concept from beginning to end, program, develop software, and manage a team of programmers to bring that project to competition.
In order to apply:
Step 1. Confirm you meet all experience requirements.
Step 2. Must confirm you have experience in all senior programming duties
Step 3. Provide screenshots or demo access to database software you have developed
Step 4: Provide Cover Letter and Resume
Step 5. Provide References for software development and management
Sr. Programmer Job Duties:
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
• Plans programming projects by confirming program objective, specifications, and deadlines
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating system needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- 3+ years programing experience
- 1+ year management
- Detailed experience in managing other programmers, projects,
- Screenshots Or Demo Access To Software Databases You have Developed
- English Should Be Your First Language
- 2 References: 1 from programming experience, 1 from management experience
Skills: management, teaching, english, design, debugging, coaching, software-development