From customer spec to finished Wordpress websites - REGULAR CONTRACTS
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We have a team of designers and programmers and we’ve been building Wordpress websites for 7 years. Our team is being stretched however with new business we have won. I am looking for someone to take on this extra work.
Our business process is:
1. Our sales guys find the opportunities
2. They discuss prospects needs and provide a dot-point email to our technical team
3. Within 2-hours our tech team returns a quote on timeframe required to build the site
4. The sales rep provides a ballpark cost to the prospect.
5. If the initial price is acceptable, the rep asks the tech team for a more detailed development spec, outlining what solutions will be used, timeframes and milestones
6. The sales rep produces a formal proposal based on the understanding of the prospect’s business and the spec from the tech team
7. Once proposal is signed off, the project begins
I am looking for someone who can get involved from Step 3. If your estimate is acceptable to the rest of the team it will be used to quote the prospect. If the prospect accepts the price, you move to Step 5 and you will be paid for all time from this point.
While you will not be required to deal directly with the client, you will be required to:
• Understand the final proposal with minimal extra explanation or supervision – if a sales rep and the customer can both understand what is about to happen based on the one proposal, we expect the programmer to do the same.
• Build the website with minimal supervision
• Communicate daily or every 2-3 days (depending on the nature of the project) with your head of IT
• Share any challenges or possible causes for delay immediately you become aware of these
• Either minimum 9/10 English or Filipino language skills
• Minimum 8/10 Wordpress + CSS + HTML + PHP
• Excellent comprehension of instructions and ability to work independently to produce great results
Spam applications will be notified. Applications that do not demonstrate 9/10 English or Filipino will not be considered. All other applicants will receive a response.
This is an ongoing role with a minimum 20hrs per week guaranteed, often 40hrs per week.
Please include in your application your favourite site you built, a recent challenge you encountered and how you solved it, your favourite part of web development. Also indicate your hourly wage for a regular minimum of 20hrs per week.
Thanks for your consideration.
Skills: english, design