QA Expert with Selenium experience
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Nuanced IT seeks a highly professional QA specialist
NuancedIT is a team of web developers and IT specialists that customizes software applications and development. We believe that “One Size Doesn't Fit All” and make sure that all our projects are built to our clients’ satisfaction and preference.
* Create and execute test cases from business requirements
* Update and monitor our bug list
* Suggest feature improvements
* 2+ years QA experience & ability to write test cases
* UI testing experience
* Web app development experience desired
* Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
You will review new features before they are released and check for bugs BUT more importantly you are there to make sure that old features keep working after a new release.
You are self motivated and have reasonably good communication skills and very positive ideas.
The initial job will be familiarizing yourself with the webapps, develop and execute test cases and create a list of issues while making specific comments about things that you feel should be improved.
After this you will be a member of the team working ongoing on feature release QA and regular testing
===How to apply?===
Answer these questions
1. How many years experience with Selenium do you have?
2. What project management methodology do you prefer to work with?
3. What are some examples of QA projects you have completed previously?
4. What hours are you available to work in Australian (Melbourne) time?
5. What user story template do you prefer when writing test cases?
6. Do you know how to integrate Selenium with Atlassian Jira?