A java application needed (ref:Hab)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need to write a java desktop application which will be actually an antivirus, The definition of a virus is that any file with an extension of .ece or .virus will be treated as a suspected file. This application is just for demonstration purposes.
Here are the requirements:
here are a number of specs that we can include in the this software.
1. The application will have a "scan" button to scan whole computer for viruses, where a virus is a .exe or .virus file.
2. The software will have a button to scan a specific folder/directory
3. The software will show a list of possible viruses it has detected.
4. the user will be able to mark the files identified by the software a safe or unsafe and will be able to remove them as well.
5. Pop-ups which will be based on checks conducted by this software time to time.
and that's it, let me know if you have any questions.