Ideally, we are looking for someone who is familiar enough with 3D rendering and post-processing techniques in Linux environment to help us setup a headless rendering pipeline.
The input would be blank models and texture files, and the output would be fully-rendered scenes in raster image formats, such as PNG.
Are you someone who is willing to tackle this problem?
If you are not an expert, but are willing to give it a shot, we're still interested in speaking with you.
You should know how to:
- Design 3D models of objects, varying from simple plastic to realistic cloth
- Use command-line/scriptable 3D rendering software for linux
- Write texture-applying and post-processing scripts in that software
- (optional) Know how to run it in headless environment
- (optional) Convert various 3D formats