Please don't apply you haven't done such things before.
I need someone for directory submissions to high PR sites. You must know how to check PR of the domain and how to submit websites in the directory. I don't have time to teach you everything. Please keep in mind that this is absolutely manually task, no automation or no blackhat/grayhat method will be accepted.
Before apply for the position please mention the following things:
1. How many directory can you submit each hour?
2. How many free directory sites do you have and what is their PR status.
3. what is the price for 100 directory submissions if we go for fixed price job?
4. Why do you think you are eligible for this project?
5. How long it will take to complete 100 directory listing?
6. How you are going to submit the report and how do I understand that you have submitted my websites?
Without the answer of the above mentioned question, your application won't be considered. However, just to make sure that you read the job description thoroughly please start your application with your name and country so that I can understand that you really read it fully. This is a good opportunity for the right person and might be long term as well. If you can do well, I might be interested in other service of yours as well and can keep you in my team for long term.
Any question, just let me know.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Approved links from Directory Submission sites having PR1+
- Fixed-Price – Posting add on Classified sites