We are a language curriculum company in need of an SEO writer who is able to write consistent, engaging summaries of our weekly live Twitter chats. This person will also be able to go through our past archives and SEO optimize articles for better visibility.
* Download the transcript of our live Twitter chat and summarize the key points in a 600-800 word article once per week.
* Make corrections as needed in a timely and professional manner.
* Consistently produce quality, engaging writing about foreign language education.
* Review past articles and optimize them for SEO visibility using a standard Wordpress SEO plugin.
* Exceptional English writing skills: grammar, punctuation, spelling. Only native English speakers need apply.
* Advanced understanding of tone and style. We have a professional, friendly tone and need to have a writer who fits with our style. No shock bloggers, overly-journalistic or elitist writing will work for us.
* A commitment to excellence, communication and honesty. Our company is built on integrity and we expect the same from our employees.
* Understanding of (and adherence to) strict deadlines and guidelines.
* Degree in English, Journalism, Writing or Education is preferable.
* Experience learning or teaching a foreign language is preferable: Spanish speakers/writers highly desirable.
* Basic understanding of WordPress
Interested applicants can apply directly for this job by responding with an hourly rate, a 300-600 word sample of professional or educational writing and the phrase "Language is Power!" at the top of your application.
Skills: twitter, grammar, english, journalism, teaching