Market Research and Business Plan for a Technology Start-up
We are a technology start-up firm based in Cambridge, UK. We have recently launched our website - KisanHub.com.
KisanHub is a platform to provide a decision support system and data analytics tools for farmers. It also hosts an on-line garden/farm store. The main idea is to bring in disparate data sources together to build a decision support model. The site will also host tools for gardeners.
We are looking for a candidate who can work with us to do the market research, competitor analysis and develop a business plan and strategy for next 6 months and 1 year. The person must have following skills:
1. Be able to research business areas independently, keen to learn and listen and be a strategic thinker;
2. Have a good verbal and written English language skills;
3. Ability to summaries/write up ideas based on the own research and inputs provided by the team in a simple, lucid manner;
4. Have a prior experience of developing business plans and generating realistic financial forecasts;
5. Be able to think laterally and come up with new ideas which will genuinely help our users to improve their decision making process;
6. Having prior experience in agricultural/food/retail industry is a plus
The contract will conclude on submission and acceptance of a business plan document and financial forecast in Excel format. Please only apply if you have a genuine interest and enough time to complete the project.
In order to apply:
1. Please take a look at our existing web-site to glean some information on what are we trying to achieve;
2. Send us your proposal with your ideas, timelines and compensation expectations
Skills: research, analysis, english