Wordpress Website Design & Dashboard Development w/SEO CSS PHP Salient Responsible Theme
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Assist our team in building a Wordpress website for a United States based company. Website is to be highly unique, customized and utilizes our WordPress CMS with Salient theme already installed. Website has been started and now is ready for an advanced designer to give it a fabulous look. Website to have a dashboard for single sign on (SSO) registration / login, or utilize Facebook / Twitter login credentials. Site owner will assist contractor with custom (no stock photos) photographs during development, videos to implement and graphic designs with short, concise captions. Contractor hired will be paid hourly and must be readily available, estimated start date September 4th. Contractor / Agency will need proven SEO skills so that our Home, Solutions, Work and/or Blog pages get on Google page one (1) within sixty (60) days (preferably less) for search keywords “Mobile”, “Mobile Marketing”, “Text Messaging”, “Mobile Website” or “Mobile App / Mobile Application”. Contractor hired for this project must have a proven portfolio to review and track record of success in building customized WordPress websites that are optimized for search, load speeds and with exceptional graphic designs.
Example sites that are similar designs (“visual appeal and industry competition”) comparative to our expectations include:
Scope of Work document is attached. Features to be included:
1. Contractor must be an expert level UI / UX creative web designer. Programming and internet architectural skills highly recommended.
2. Relevant experience must be proven or provided.
3. Preferred communication is e-mail and Skype with work log detailing work completed and what contractor would like from owner to continue work progress. No Communication in excess of three (3) working days [weekend / holidays not included] will be cause to terminate work agreement.
4. Contractor to offer suggestions and recommendations is highly encouraged during the website build process.
5. Awarded contractor will be provided access to our dev files, proprietary data, file transfer site and related. Confidentiality a must.
6. The site is estimated at around 15 pages. Website navigation menu has eight (8) tabs [Home, Solutions, Work, Blog, Support, Contact and a Sign Up / Login button]; with an additional 7-8 pages of secondary and drill down pages, not including pop-up forms such as social sign-ons.
a. Blog content to include ability for site visitors to remark, share content and related social features.
b. Placeholders are used for locations awaiting content.
c. Updated plug-ins and widgets fully operational.
d. After clearing browsing data and cache, website load speed time must be less than 10 seconds for best optimization and ranking.
e. Dashboard development is a critical component. Contractor must be able to code for various API integration with SugarCRM, Mailchimp, Shopify and our various white-label vendors.
7. Redirects of some domain names site owner has secured with GoDaddy.
8. Adobe work copy of this is attached.
Required time frame:
Timeframe starts the day after the job is accepted by both parties:
Within 1 business day, website owner’s team will provide contractor with the ftp login and an administrative login to the wordpress installation, URL's needed, white label partners, and ongoing content information.
Estimated go live date is September 16th, so hired contractor must be willing to work 30-40 hours p/week. Within 60 days website should be on 1st page of Google for the primary keyword(s) for any of the website pages identified above.