Virtual Assistant with Sales Exp. (USA/Europe/Canada/South America Only)
The Budget is a monthly amount approximation. The amount will be determined at the time of the interview.
*Sales experience is a plus.
*Bidding experience on freelance platforms is a plus.
*Web design firm or a technology firm experience is a plus.
*Customer service exp
Monday to Friday and should be available between 6am CST - 3pm CST and available for extra hours if needed.
The successful applicant will be proficient in the following:
1. Customer Service
2. Staff coordination and scheduling
3. Market research
4. Posting bids to job platforms
5. English, written and spoken must be excellent. If you are not from the United States, you should understand what conversational English is and be able to demonstrate fluency.
6. Time management is EXTREMELY important
7. Oral and Written Communication
8. Project Management and Planning
9. Reliability and Professionalism
The successful applicant should be a self starter; quick learner and highly motivated to be an asset to the company. We are a fast paced company that believes in promoting from within first. So, the possibility for advancement is here for the right go-getter. If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this position, then start your response with the term "Shhh... I'm hunting wabbits" Extra consideration will be given to the applicant who can tell us the name of the character that coined the phrase and the name of the wascally wabbit the character was hunting.
Responsibility and Dependability is KEY to your success in this position.
We are a web design firm. Web industry experience will be highly favored.