Remote Service Support Agent - German Speaking
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
we’re searching for an on-demand remote support technician (2nd level support) for our clients in Germany. Please stop reading if you don’t have excellent oral and written German language skills!
This is what you do:
- Calling customers who need support (they opened up a ticket before or talked to the 1st level support)
- Connect to the customers PCs and fixing there problems (Teamviewer Professional) (Windows + eventually Mac)
- Installing, fixing and configure PCs which are in our office
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot, log and follow-up on customer issues
- Using Webbased Ticket Software
You should have the following skills:
- Great knowledge in all Versions of Windows
- Good understanding of MS Office etc.
- Know how to install drivers and programs
- Fixing Virus and Malware related problems
- Good understanding of Computer Networks, Routers and TCP/IP
Also you should have the following:
- A reliable fast internet connection
- A computer with a headset/microphone
- Excellent customer communication and customer service skills
- Detail oriented, strong ability to problem solve while delighting customers
Please apply with details about what times you’re on a computer (GMT+1) and also with the desired hourly rate. Please also include infos about your certifications if you’ve got any (MCSA, Comptia, Cisco …).
Thanks for reading,