Database Research Manager - New Product Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a growing, stable company with 13 successful years of business experience. We are looking for a motivated individual to be added to our team for the long term.
- Work with our director to research new products to add to our website.
- Research and update product details into huge excel files.
- Maintain the product database with vendors so it is current, deleting discontinued items and adding new, exciting items.
- Work directly with the owner on new product categories to add.
- We are looking for someone full time, 40+ hrs a week, long terms to be with us for years.
- We need someone to be available via Skype during New York business hours. You can work on your time zone if you are available a few hours a day on New York business hours (9:00AM-7:00PM). Please let us know what hours you can be available in your application.
- Will work remotely
- We will train you on all the software we use.
- Will need to sign a non-disclosure form.
- VERY DETAIL oriented person, must be attentive to small details & get mad when they make mistakes.
- Must be GOOD AT MATH.
- Must speak English well.
- Must have a good understanding of the American culture. (Please explain why you have this in your application.)
- Must be creative.
- Must be open to improvement always.
- Must be looking for long term work and a chance to have a career with a growing company.
- Must be good at Excel
- Must be able to handle long hours working on a project
- Must be organized, very organized in fact...SUPER ORGANIZED.
- Must be friendly.
- Must be honest and loyal.
You really are the right person if you are detail oriented, have a good sense of what is popular, open to improvement and very good at math.