WANTED: Self-sufficient, Detail-Oriented SSRS (SQL SERVER) Report writer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
At Inmeres we develop web solutions for the insurance industry. Our main platform is insurengine (www.insurengine.com). We are based in the UK.
On our platform insurengine (www.insurengine.com) we are using microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, SQL SERVER). We are currently migrating to MICROSOFT SQL AZURE, including SQL AZURE DATABASE.
As part of the move, we are moving our reporting to use SQL SERVER REPORT SERVICES (SSRS), running on the AZURE platform.
I would like to find someone to help us write new reports from clients (typically the template will be a spreadsheet) and migrate our existing reports to SSRS.
We can work on one or two reports as a trial, and there will be more reports (and probably more SQL SERVER tasks) for the right person.
I'm looking for someone who:
1) Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization. You like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
2) Is in a time zone within 5 hours of UK Time, so we have at least a few hours overlap with the UK office hours (we work 9h00 to 17h30), to exchange information.
3) Is very well versed in SQL SERVER, stored procedures, Report builder, SSRS, SQL queries.
4) Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable... not the "This usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type).
5) Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
6) Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
7) Is contactable on Skype, through video calls.
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organized in their work life and personal life, and who really doesn't like being disorganized or messy. If you're a mess, and you're a mess, and you try to convince me that you're organized, I'll find out. So don't even waste your time...!
I'm looking for a self-motivated, organized person who would like to have a stable role helping us with our regular reporting needs.
As we are trying to systemize our businesses, there will be more recurring projects for the right candidate (for example: SQL AZURE backups, replication, migration etc.)
Please send me an email and include the following:
>Your career history, with each job you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was - along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses. Please also include contact information for each of your previous bosses, if available, so I can check your references.
>A resume, if you have one.
>Your salary expectations.
>Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements I've listed above.
It's important that you tell me about why you think you're a good match for what I've listed above, with particular focus on the SSRS experience and time flexibility. I'm going to review every response I get personally, and I'll contact you if I think that you'd be a good fit. The next stage will be a skype interview so we get to know each over better.