Hire a Virtual Assistant from the Philippines for Australian Real Estate Business
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a female VA with great spoken English in the Philippines to be a Part-Time personal assistant. This would result in approx. 20 hours work per week Monday to Friday working approx. 4 hours per day.
Your working time is flexible as some of the data process can be completed as required but you will be accountable for your hours worked.
As a PART-TIME personal assistant, you may be asked to work on varied tasks and projects, so the ability to be flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic is essential! You will be performing market research and be searching and entering data into MS excel spreadsheets initially.
This will be a long-term commitment, so hiring the right person is a very important decision for me. Please bid on your monthly salary. Upon acceptance, we will have a trial period to determine if we are a good fit.
Please send resume or work experience and I'll send you my username for skype for an interview.
The right assistant:
• Is happy (or really wants to be!)
• Will be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Has a desire to learn
• Is reliable and can communicate in fluent English on the telephone and email
• Is very comfortable with modern internet technology
• Is business oriented
• Has high speed internet access
• Can use Skype
• Owns a computer, headset and webcam
• Has a valid Pay Pal account
• Possesses good internet optimization skills
• Knowledge of MS Excell
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, highly motivated, reliable and takes pride in doing on-time quality work'
• Must have access to steady, reliable and fast broadband internet service
• Must be good with handling the instructions I send over by email (and sometime if I call)
Some of your responsibilities would be:
• Email marketing – editing email messages for marketing or “drip campaigns”
• Conducting research for different projects
• Typing, Editing and proofreading