Reliable IT Project Coordinator (Full time long term)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for a full-time IT project coordinator for a big team with very good project management, project coordination, reporting and English communication skills.
* ONLY WITH EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME FIELD NEED TO APPLY
The key to succeed in this position is the communication and availability on skype.
Key Skills Needed:
1. Understands Software Development Life Cycle. Understand the working model of virtual software development teams.
2. Exceptional Communication skills and nothing less.
3. Must be able to demonstrate working experience of managing virtual IT teams and delivering multiple web projects on time.
4. Good understanding about agile IT project management, project planning, governance, controlling and delivering. Follow thorough the instructions and identify the areas for improvement within team.
5. Must be willing to work in different time zones especially EST/PST
6. Familiar/expert with Office applications and MS project.
8. Very good negotiations skills.
1. Manage at least 3 projects at a time. Adherence to processes and ensure every one in the team understands and follow processes.
2. Fast Internet connection to do screen sharing and video conversation
3. Keep management informed about project progress, risks and areas of improvements
4. Excellent English communication skills
This is a long term opportunity and hence productivity and cost effectiveness is very important for us. Every selected candidate will have to go through 2 weeks evaluation work. After that you will be given a 2 months contract and then based on your performance, we may consider you to work with us on long term basis.
Please provide your Skype Id for interview. (YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED WITH SKYPE). Also provide your per hour rate as well as full-time rate. Lower rate is preferred at this stage.
If you have got what we need, please follow the instruction below to apply:
1) Most recent detailed resume - include your job roles, duration and the kind of industry you worked for
2) Provide details about your accomplishments, projects, rewards/recognitions, why should we consider you and what makes you different from others?
3) Explain requirements for faster short-listing process.
If you have friends/relatives who might be interested or matches this position, please feel free to forward this ad.