We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer who has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and has the ability to lead the development. We are in immediate need for a reliable, responsible, level-headed self-starter to work on the early development of our software.
• Responsible for the overall development of front-end deliverables for projects
• Hands on development
• Communicate status of projects and issues with Senior Management
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
• 2-3+ years multiple project experience.
• 3 years experience building successful web presentation layer interfaces.
• Familiarity with Java development environment required.
• Ability to review wireframes and architect a presentation layer solution to best meet requirements.
• Familiarity with version control systems (CVS, svn etc)
• Can work with various browser based, developer tools. (Firebug, IE Developer Tools)
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility issues and how to resolve them.
• Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Key Skills (Expert Level)
• HTML / XHTML
• SQL queries
• Spring Framework
• Struts Framework
For the first half of the project, you will be tasked with something specifically. If your work is done well, you will be given more tasks and responsibilities.
Skills: management, science, troubleshooting