$200-$700 character designer / graphic designer for explainer video needed for growing client base
We have relaunched a new video production site for explainer videos and we are looking for graphic and or character designers who can capture the vision of proposed projects by designing and creating characters, setting and props to aid the animator in creating video explainers that convert. We have a backlog of a dozen plus clients looking to get their explainer videos produced so prospective graphic/character designers should understand that they are going to be working with a team and a project manager. You must also be able to collaborate with other team members working on the same project on the site.
All payments will be through odesk and they are in the following format: Pay rate are 20% upfront and 80% on completion and they are as followed:
up to 45 secs = $200
up to 60 secs = $300
up to 1:30 mins = $500
up to 2 mins = $700
This is an ongoing contractual work process in which all compensation will be paid through odesk as that you must be willing to work with us under the following conditions:
1) We are looking for quality top graphic/character designers
2) Work is continuous but is strictly contractual to be paid through the odesk platform each time you are assigned work
3) You must be willing to showcase your work as collective portfolio on the site in the "portfolio section"
4) You must have the rights to be able to post your past work on our website as collective part of portfolio
5) You must be able to post a brief bio and a picture to be showcased on the site. People with pictures will be considered first
6) You must cooperate with the project managers to meet project deadlines and collaborate with story boarders to produce an outcome that show the product vision
7) You must be responsive and professional ( we are going to be needing to meet deadlines, so we need diligent and responsive creators).
Given these guidelines and in order for us to determine that you will respond to this message appropriately, please respond with your understanding of what it means to follow our guidelines and tell us why you want to be part of the team. Please note that what we want are responsible people who can be a meet deadlines, be accountable for assigned work and be able to respond to messages promptly. As that this job posting serves as a quick test of how fast and well you respond. We are going to making 90% of our selection within the first 24 hours. Thank you.