We're looking for an Article Writer/Blogger to generate high-quality written content for our business.
About the Company:
You would be working as an article writer for a digital publishing company which builds a lot of websites in many different niches.
To be considered, research and write me a short well written 150 word unique article about "how to start a blog". Grammar, punctuation, and sentence flow is very important. Stay on topic. Articles will be checked via Copyscape.
When contacting me for this job, please mention the codeword ‘niche articles’ in the first line of the message so I know you have read the job requirements carefully.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Publish written articles on a variety of content websites, content management systems or media outlets
- Take on ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Bachelor’s degree
-High level of English literacy
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Highly computer literate with experience on social media platforms such as Google Drive, Skype, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Computer, headset, good internet connection and suitable place to work
- Desire to learn and improve
- Ability to think outside of the box
Ideal Skills (not mandatory):
- WordPress experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Marketing experience
- 10 hours – 2 hours per day M-F (with potential to go full time)
- Training allowance (for books of your choice related to improvement)
- 13th month paid (prorated) as bonus through oDesk
At least once per week (approximately 8am GMT) we will have a Skype meeting to discuss what we are doing for the week. I have found this helps us both and we can address any questions you may have and work better together.
Thank you for your consideration.