Clipboard History Software
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a piece of software developed and programmed that is an advanced Clipboard History saver:
Here are the specific features it should have:
- Ability to store the Clipboard history in a spreadsheet format using the following fields: Number (of Entry) | Clipboard Data | Date | Time
- Will run in the background, lightweight (low resources used), and has an icon in the system tray that when clicked once brings up the interface (described below) and right-clicked it shows a menu with the following items: View History | Disable Logging | Settings | (line) | Exit
- Ability to upload the clipboard history to Google Drive (by using the User's credentials that are entered in a settings dialogue - see below **)
- Automatically saves the history every time a clipboard action occurs, will save to a Date - Time labeled file.
- Starts a new Clipboard History every 24 hours (new day), but saves the old one before starting new
- If enabled, will upload the history once a day to the Google Drive account specified by the user
- When saved / exported - The history is in a spreadsheet file format that is easy to read (formatted nicely) - so that it can be opened in a spreadsheet software such as Micrsoft Excel, and be easily formatted
- The Interface will be simple but easy to use and appealing. It can be a spreadsheet display of the fields listed above (See first feature for details). Formatted nicely. And easy to navigate.
- There will be a menu bar above the spreadsheet section (below the title bar, as standard)
- The File Menu (on the interface) will have the following options: Export Current History | Save To Google Drive | (line / divider) | Exit
- The Settings Menu will have the following options: View History Logs | Clear Current History | (Divider) | Enter Google Drive Information | Enable Google Drive Logging | (Divider) | Disable Logging / Enable Logging
The "Lite" Version:
- There should also be a "LITE" version coded and compiled that only allows a maximum of the last 10 clipboard history entries to be stored.
- After it has reached 10, it will continue to store them, however it will erase the oldest entry to make room for the newest most recent clipboard entry.
* The source code MUST be included with this. However, you must also ensure that everything works perfectly.
If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this software and the development or functionality of it, please let me know.
To show that you have read this description and understand the work needed, please open your cover letter with the text LION, so that I know you read this entire description.
Lowest bidder wins.
Please include previous work experience and references, if applicable.