Design a Digital To Analog control circuit
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for a hardware engineer someone who understands embedded and control systems to help me design the following control circuit.
Bid only if you feel qualified and if you think you have what it takes. If you have been an electrical/Electronic engineer, this is a very basic problem.
Should not take you more than 2 hours to create and a few hours to tweak.
Design Requirements :
- I have an analog control circuit that I'm working at replacing with a digital one.
- A Raspberry pi will be used with GPIO pin to replace the analog control system
- What is below might not be complete and clear but details will be discussed with successful candidate.
- Two ADC and Control Circuits are required :
- The Digital to analog circuit output characteristics should be as follows :
Circuit 1 :
Voltage Range : from 0V to 4.5V
Current Range : from 0mA to 227mA
Circuit 2 :
Voltage Range : From -4.5V to 4.5V
Current Range : from -300ma to 300mA
Choice of components (Resistors, DACs,transistors) to be coordinated with myself as I need to make sure this circuit can be realized easily and in-expensively.
Design needs to take the following constrains into account.
- Power dissipation and heat needs to be kept minimum
- Don't forget important design elements, pull-up resistors, transistors, capacitors, etc, voltage regulation, etc.
- Max voltage and current required for circuit to operate.
Details to be discussed with participants.