XML / API integration from Distributors & Marketplce to Magento
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for some professional and Magento certificate who can buil API or XML for magento and Marketplace (Amazon, buy.com, ebay.com, sears.com, newegg.com (automatically) ASAP
We have ecommerce website in Magento Platform.My work is half done and i need to complete the work as soon as possible. Please assess the work and let us know what is done and need to be done.
We need the following:
1. An interface to allow import of product information from Etililze database. Feed will include product number, attributes, description, price, back order etc. The interface should allow us to selectively choose which items to upload or update and also include do not overwrite capability for certain items.
2. Ability to automatically import attributes data from Etilize to Magento site.
3. Ability to import & manage product feeds from Ingram, DBL, D&H and other suppliers.
4. Ability to set pricing based upon feeds - lowest cost & inventory availability.
5. Ability to update pricing/inventory status nightly or automatically via appropriate api's to distributors.
6. Ability to integrate image file transfer from Etilize to Magento site storefront.
7. Ability to create pricing formulas to determine selling price.
8. Product images size (500px to 500px)
(Please pull out all information form Etilize as much as possible)
To get more information or sample XML , Please visit https://www.techdata.com/Content/X
Make An extension fully integrates Magento into eBay, Amazon and Rakuten, PLAY.COM / sears.com platform. This allows quick and simple creation as well as management of product listings (inc. automated synchronization of stock levels, pricing, and product details), import of eBay/Amazon/Rakuten order/ Sears.com, automated feedback posting for buyers and many other tasks which significantly reduce time required for listing maintenance.
1. Ability to export all data such as customer address, order number, etc. From amazon.com/buy.com/ebay/sears.com
2. Ability to create pricing formulas to determine selling price.
3. Ability to import and export data from Amazon, buy.com, ebay.com, sears.com, newegg.com (automatically)
4. Ability to import and export all customer information such as --shipping address, customer name, product description etc.
5. Ability to handle all delivery from magento to marketplace (automatically)
Please see the sears.com/faq to know about the API...Budget can negotiate.