Long-term electrical or computer engineering technical writing aid
I'm looking to hire someone part-time to help me construct PPT presentations that focus on convincing companies buy a variety of electrical, computing, memory, database, and e-commerce technologies for sale. I have personally done this myself for 2 years so I'll have many templates for you to pattern your work off of.
Besides have a tech background, have a few requirements:
1) English mastery - there's a lot of reading and writing involved
2) The ability to understand different technology concepts very quickly (Very important!)
3) Motivation - I'd like to hire someone who I can have a long-term relationship with, who is driven and dependable. At first, I'm thinking less than 2 days per week. The goal, if it works out well, is to have the contractor work almost on a full-time basis (35-40 hours/week) if the work quality is good.
Preferred but not required: some business/financial background, market research experience, PPT skills
This job description is a bit vague I realize, so I'd like to hear your best pitch (attach materials if you want) that can help sell your English and technical abilities. I've included a number of skills that could be of use. Don't be discouraged to apply if you don't have each and every one.
I look forward to speaking with the qualified candidates.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Gathering contact information/professional background information
- Fixed-Price – Importing financial data into Excel
- Hourly – Infographic Artist