Web Architecture – MS SQL Scalability, Cloud Hosting & Security
With the successful applicant having a minimum of 10 years+ senior IT experience - primary focused on IT architecture - we are seeking someone with in depth experience with:
- Cloud base deployment experience and knowledge including load balancing, scalability and geographical segregation of cloud hosts
- Database Scalability in terms of replication, load balancing and data partitioning
- Web Application Systems Security best practices and control procedures
Our internal Technical Project Manager already has certain Advanced knowledge and experience in the following Technical Areas:
- 12+ years experience in Microsoft Technologies specializing in Visual Studio Suite (VB .NET, C# .NET) , MS SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008 and 2008R2)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in small to medium scale RDBMS solutions including multi-partitioned database tables, Transact SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Solution Frameworks such as MVC, Entity Models, Scaffolding etc ...
- Some knowledge in BI tools such as Microsoft SSAS, SSIS and SSRS, Crystal Reports etc ...
We are not looking for a senior Developer as we already possess such capability, but someone skilled and experience in the analysis, architecture and systems/database design of large complex Microsoft based web applications.
The culmination of this project will be the creation of a detailed Technical Specification which will be utilised as a tendor for an external development firm to bid on. The Web Application Architect will have input into this selection process and ongoing supervision of the external development, however will not be involved in the actual development process.