Create Windows Package Manager for Java-Based CLI System
We want to create a Windows package manager installation for a Java CLI that we have authored. We would prefer to implement this using Chocolatey, NuGET, PowerShell, and Batch.
1) We will provide the fully function Java application, which requires Java 1.7 run.
2) Create Chocolately package. Test it locally. Have Java 1.7 as the dependency.
3) Install the package into c:\program files\Codenvy
4) Update PATH variables appropriately.
5) Test and it should work on Windows machines that do not have Java installed that are XP or later.
6) We will work with you to upload the package to Chocolatey central servers.
7) Provide instructions to us on how to update our package as we make new versions of our CLI.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – GWT Developer