We are looking for an MonoTouch expert to continue and extend an existing MonoTouch application. Below are general details about the project and a detailed spec, including visuals, will be provided to the chosen developer.
This project involves the development of a MonoTouch app that works in a disconnected fashion (all data is stored locally). The project includes the following specifications:
1. Simple User stories are delivered via Trello
2. Rough Mockups based upon UX design
3. Updated graphics via PSD and PNGS
4. Technical details & functional requirements
4. Client deliverables and communication
We’re looking for an experienced MonoTouch developer to develop and continue to build this app. The ideal development partner has:
1. Successfully developed MonoTouch applications
2. Understands and works with SQLite effectively
3. Expert at the Mono framework
4. Possesses a very high attention detail and continually offers suggestions for improvements.
5. Passionate about mobile development in general
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your MonoTouch development experience, including examples of past work
2. Your familiarity with Mono and how long you've worked with the Mono framework.
In addition, please submit examples of existing MonoTouch apps that you have published on the App Store.
Skills: design, graphics