Looking for Intermediate to Senior iOS Programmer in the Philippines
Position in the Philippines only!
Oxegen Entertainment is a US Based company with the focus of developing wonderful and fun applications for a wide variety of mobile devices. Oxegen Entertainment has over 75 apps on the market and continually growing.
Oxegen Entertainment is looking for a Intermediate to Senior level iOS developer. The position is hourly based and remote work arrangement.
Desiring at least 3 years of experience.
Requirements desired (but not all required):
- 3 years experience of software programming
- At least 1 year writing apps for the iPhone Platform.
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iPhone SDK.
- Proficiency in Xcode 3.2, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Memory management, exception handling, multi threading, etc. in Obj-C
- Solid understanding of iPhone/iPad Application development process.
- Experience with using version control repositories such as CVS/Subversion and Git.
- Solid understanding of Core Data and Networking Technologies.
- Familiarity with OpenGL and 3D graphics is a plus.
- Having applications posted on the app store is a huge plus.
Developer will work in a collaborative project team environment. You will be part of a team which is comprised of both technical and business resources. Assignments may include such responsibilities as requirements definition, coding, testing, etc wide exposure to all areas of SDLC spectrum, etc. Production/implementation support is also an integral part of the role.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the product development group to translate business requirements into technical design.
- Work with the project management group to develop new functionality required by project management team.
- Assist with production support by providing bug fixes and updates to current source code.
- Install and update SDKs on source code.
- Perform project creation and submissions on itunes connect
- Create and distribute mobile profiles and certificates needed for projects
- Provide input to other groups on the deployment and testing of the software.
Compensation for the position is hourly based and work is performed remotely. Hourly salary rate will be determined by experience in the position, ranging from P400 ~ P900 per/hour.
If you are interested please send your resume to
Skills: management, ipad, graphics