Wordpress Buddypress Shoutcast App
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking to get an android app developed for my companies site broadcastonlineradio.com. The site is WordPress using the buddypress plugin for user profiles.
This is a online radio broadcasting company where user can login to listing to multiple live radio streams using shoutcast.
I currently have a mobile app that streams the stations that can be used as a starting point.
Here's what I need the mobile app to do:
- Require users to login to their account in order to use the app.
- Allow users to interact with each other just as they would on the actual site.
- Bring blog feed into the mobile app and allow commenting
- Stream shoutcast stations with proper buffering (partially done in the current app).
All the stations will be in their own post type with the following post meta:
- station name
- Channel number
I would like to use XML-RPC as the main api for the site and would need help getting that setup to suport these functions for the app.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Awesome Article Writer