Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need help with the following:
1. Create a MySQL database of services
2. Create Add/Edit/Delete page within the WordPress Dashboard
3. Create shortcode or similar means to retrieve selected database info on a WordPress page into a standard pre-defined table layout.
4. Create a pop-up link (that is accessed when someone clicks 'Sign Up Now' or similar) that will include key info from the database (as displayed on the page via the shortcode) so that customers can then read instructions and make their purchase.
Overall I want to keep these VERY simple and lightweight. Quick and simple.
1. Do you have skills and experience doing this?
2. Are you able to start immediately?
Environment: Current versions of WordPress, MySQL, PHP, etc.
1. Please address my work specifically in your application. No boilerplate responses.
2. Must have at least 100 hours of oDesk work
3. Must have feedback score of at least 4
4. Must NOT have any bad feedback (e.g., did not complete work, did not communicate, did not have experience promised).
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – PayPal API and Integration Specialist