IMPORTANT: Only apply for this job if:
a) You are located in Mainland China, Taiwan or Hong Kong
b) You fluently speak (and write) Mandarin Chinese.
Everybody else does not qualify.
I need somebody to do research for me into buying a semi-automatic food processing machine. I have seen similar equipment in Asia and suspect that the machine I'm looking for is available somewhere in mainland China, Taiwan or Hong Kong. My first bet would probably be Taiwan. I need you to research suppliers for me.
What the job involves:
* Find suppliers (e.g. on the Internet, local business directory, etc.)
* Contact suppliers with specifications (I will provide this, but you might need to translate). Find one or multiple suppliers who can supply the machine.
* Provide me with an introduction to the supplier.
* Must be able to speak / write Mandarin Chinese (simplified and/or traditional Chinese). If you do not fluently speak/write Mandarin Chinese, then do not apply for the job.
* Must currently live in China (either in mainland China, Taiwan or HK).
* Must have experience contacting Chinese suppliers.
* You must be able to contact suppliers by email and/or phone during normal Chinese office hours.
To apply, let me know:
* Any similar job experience.
* Which city you live in.
* How much time you have to carry out the job.
* Whether you are available to work on this during Chinese office hours.
* Your hourly rate.
I will provide exact details later to the successful applicant. If there are multiple applicants, I reserve the right to award the job to multiple people, for example one person in mainland China and one person in Taiwan (that's why it's important to let me know what city you live in). This is a short, but fun project.