Start Date: ASAP
Type: On as-needed basis.
Remote work. Occasional after-hours (24x7) support.
Description: Vitaver & Associates, Inc., a staffing company based in Florida since 1993, is seeking to hire Server Administrator to remotely maintain company’s Dell server (Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64).
• Provide on-call maintenance and support of the company’s Dell server;
• Select and modify software and hardware to meet company needs;
• Ensure all important company data, systems, and policies follow best practices for security, reliability, service desk, storage, capacity, and configuration management;
• Manage backups;
• Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software;
• Develop and document system standards for computer and network devices;
• Handle highly confidential information / material;
• Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN.
• Good spoken and written English skills. Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
• Experience in desktop support and network administration in a Microsoft Windows Serve, 2008 R2 x64 environment (3+ years);
• Prior experience supporting, implementing and/or administering networks such as Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Remote Access.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA).
Skills: management, lan, english, administration, mcsa